A Breath of Fresh Air - A review of Family Prayers from Proverbs

Eric Sims posted a review at Amazon today:

This book is a breath of fresh air. Jay has been able to take ancient practices and use them to breathe life back into several areas of existence that are in such need of revitalization today.... I recommend this book to any person or family who is looking to understand and experience a better connection to the Source of all existence, their creator.... - Eric Sims
Read the rest at Amazon. I'd post it all, but I don't want to trigger any of Amazon's comment-deletion bots.

In related news, Family Prayers from Proverbs is now available in Kindle format for less than half the price of the paper version. This is the probably the best option for smaller families. For larger families, I recommend you buy two paper copies and then email me to get a booklet-formatted file you can use to print as many copies as you need. See here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something.