Short Video Lessons from the Epistle to the Romans



Some teachers have called Paul's letter to the Romans the most important theological work ever written. Although I'm not sure I'd go that far, it is definitely a theological gold mine! Every phrase is packed with meaning and there probably isn't a single important idea in the Bible that isn't at least mentioned in this one book.

Beginning in the summer of 2023, I started leading a study of Romans with the Common Sense Bible Study community. As I did with Proverbs before, I'll edit out segments of those longer studies, make them public at Rumble and Youtube, and post links below. I will also add videos that I make outside of CSBS as I make them.

I am posting my ongoing notes on Romans here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something.