Highest Mileage SUVs

It's difficult getting real reliability ratings for vehicles. The professional review sites rarely rate anything more than a few years old, but I really want to know which vehicles are more likely to last 200k miles, not just 30k.

So I went to cars.com, searched for SUVs within 250 miles of my location and then sorted them so that the highest mileage vehicles were listed first, then I counted how many of each make were in the top 40. Of the 40 SUVs listed with highest mileage (all of them over 198k), there were more Toyotas and Hondas than anything else. The only thing that really surprised me is that Jeeps weren't at the bottom of the list.

  • Toyota 11
  • Honda 7
  • Chevy 4
  • Jeep 3
  • Cadillac 3
  • GMC 2
  • Infinity 2
  • Nissan 2
  • Mazda 1
  • Lincoln 2
  • Hummer 1
  • Volvo 1
  • Mitsubishi 1
Draw your own conclusions from this unscientific survey of a limited data set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something.