Big Ideas in a Small Package

My sister Regina published a charming little book recently, but don't let the words "charming" and "little" fool you. In it she addresses some profound and difficult questions such as,
  • If everything I am and have was given by God and still ultimately belongs to Him, what can I possibly hope to give to Him? The only thing we have that He wants is our will to love, trust, obey, and worship Him.
  • Sometimes the things that we see as intrinsic parts of our nature are the very things that God has tasked us with overcoming. Our mission in life isn't necessarily to accept our limitations. Quite often, we are meant to destroy them, or at the very least, to master them.
Check it out here: May I Have This Dance: stories of encounters with Jesus by Regina McCollam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something.