My Favorite Messianic & Hebrew Roots YouTube Channels

There are a lot of great YouTube channels created by Yeshua-believing, Torah-keeping folks. Unfortunately, there are a lot of really bad ones too. I subscribe to a long list of channels, but these are the ones that I watch most frequently and can recommend (almost) without reservation:

In no particular order.
And, of course, my own American Torah channel.

There are also a few non-Messianic, non-Torah Observant teachers whom I really appreciate. Just be aware that their perspective is skewed because of that false premise.
And even a few Jewish channels that are pretty good. Again, be aware of a skewed perspective because they haven't yet realized that the Messiah's identity has been hidden from them by centuries of false teachings about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something.